Thicker and longer eyelashes are the symbol of feminine beauty. We may have this naturally or get it by doing special care of them. By the use of certain tips, you can give the illusion of thick longer, and batty eyelashes.
How to Get Thicker and Longer Eyelashes
- Apply the castor oil or olive oil with the mascara wand to your eyelashes at night and comb your lashes in an upward direction, from the base to the free edges of the lashes. It will make the lashes strong and thicker in long term.
- The uplifted eyelashes look thicker and fuller, curl them with a curler from near the base of the lashes and squeeze them for two to five minutes. It will give the lashes an extra bounce.
- Apply eyeliner close to the base of the lashes; it will give the effect of more hair at the roots with a fuller appearance. Use the color of eyeliner in a darker tone as compared to your natural eyelashes color.
- Use eyelashes extensions if you can afford, as it will be applied with professionalism and look natural. The extension application takes one or two hours and will last for months with little occasional touch-ups.
- Trim your eyelashes after the interval of approximately two months and it will work great to increase the length of your lashes.
- Apply Vaseline or petroleum jelly to the lashes with the eyelashes brush and uplift them with a comb.
It will give them volume and they look thick.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE